The Shimano Deore XT M8000 hydraulic disc brakes are consistent, predictable and powerful. Rider Tuned brake system. Integrated design. - Model Number: BR-M8000 - Series: Deore XT - Brake Pad Types: G02A Resin, J02 A Resin, G04S Metal, J04C Metal - Hydraulic Fluid: Shimano Mineral - Brake Hose Type: SM-BH90-SBM - Caliper Mount Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake - Piston Type: 2
Shimano's caliper brakes offer high-power, high-modulation stopping. These brakes feature mid-reach construction for compatibility with tires up to 32mm wide. High-strength aluminum brake arms keep weight down and cartridge brake shoes with conical washers let you dial in them in to suit your riding needs.
- Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000/1700 - Adjustable Contact Point: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Weight: 418 g
Shimano XT RT81 Centerlock Disc Rotors - 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub
Shimano's Deore XT V-Brakes feature light lever feel and all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight. Lever, cable, and housing sold separately.
Shimano's Ultegra Brake Calipers feature lightweight, stiff, cold-forged aluminum arms and a symmetrical dual-pivot design with twin bearings for smooth, easy operation with modulation and power to spare. Direct Mount design integrates the brakes with the frame for improved aerodynamics and increased braking power. Pair them with Shimano's Ultegra polymer-coated brake cable and scrubbing speed feels almost effortless. Setup is fast and simple with cartridge brake pads equipped with conical washers.
Shimano BL-R550 Road Brake Levers - Compatible with cantilevers, road calipers, and road disc brakes - Not compatilble with linear-pull brakes - Brake cable and housing set included - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain
Shimano BR-R517 Road Disc Brake Calipers - Cable actuated - Single 74mm caliper - For use with Drop-Bar or Flat-Bar road levers - G01S Resin Pads - Rotor not included - Dual adjustable pad clearance - Includes R160P/S adaptor for 51mm frame and 160mm rotor - Adaptor for 160mm rotor (F160P/S) included - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Defined Color: Black - Rotor Included: No
- Consistent, predictable and powerful - More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position - High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles - Easy maintenance - Rider tuned brake system - Tool-less reach adjust
$163.99 - $167.99
- Better Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Light Weight - Improved Heat Dissipation - Ice Technologies Freeza - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Tool Access - Flat Mount System - Easy Wheel Replacement - Wide Pad Clearance And Chamfer Of Brake Pads - Easy And Clean Bleeding Process - One Way Bleeding - More Controllable And Confidence In Race Condition - Designed As Optimum Balance Of Hydraulic Brake System For Racing Purpose - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles
In the world of freeride and downhill, you need complete and utter faith in your brakes. You need serious stopping power with feathery modulation. So whether you're scrubbing mach 5 speeds or slowly picking your way down techy gnar, Shimano's ZEE Disc brakes have your back. The post-mount caliper is equipped with four oversize ceramic pistons, and the ICE-Tech brake pads are finned to dissipate heat for fade-free, shudder-free, and noise-free braking. The comfy, ergonomic Servo-Wave Levers allow excellent pad clearance and little dimples on the lever add a touch of texture to give you better control and feel. There's even a reach adjust that lets you customize the brake lever reach and one-way bleeding makes maintenance a snap, too.
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70R2: Severe condition brake pad, high performance in dry or wet conditions
Shimano's Deore V-Brakes feature light lever feel and all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight.
Put supreme control right at your fingertips with Shimano's Deore Two-Finger V-Brake Levers. Ergonomic lever blades are comfortable and easy to use. The internal bumber offers silent lever return, and the reach can be adjusted to fit your hands.
• 2-finger aluminum lever blade with aluminum master cylinder • I-spec II shifter compatible brake lever with narrow, hinged clamp band for increased bar space • Adjustable reach and free-stroke • Servo wave mechanism provides greater braking power with less effort • Brake caliper, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil all sold separately
$188.99 - $379.99
- The Best Balance Between Rigidity, Weight And Stopping Power - More Predictable, Linear Braking Curve - Clear Contact Feeling With Better Linearity - Stabilizer Added Between Axles Work - Sleek Design - Less Gap Between Each Arms - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size
Shimano H03C Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you in control in any conditions with cooling fins for those endless, grin-inducing descents.. - Fits Saint BR-M820 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
Shimano's Ultegra Brake Calipers feature lightweight, stiff, cold-forged aluminum arms and a symmetrical dual-pivot design with twin bearings for smooth, easy operation with modulation and power to spare. Pair them with Shimano's Ultegra polymer-coated brake cable and scrubbing speed feels almost effortless. Setup is fast and simple with cartridge brake pads equipped with conical washers.
Power, control, and all-weather performance, Shimano embraces these trends in a big way with their CX77 Mechanical Disc Brakes. Why go disc? They're provide predictable stopping power, whether it's rain, shine, across-town commute, or total cyclocross madness. A post-mount design and independently adjustable brake pads simplify setup and let you tune the brakes to suit your riding style. These calipers are compatible with the short-pull brake levers found on almost every road and 'cross bike.
$195.99 - $200.99
- Increased Overall Braking Performance - Integrated Sleek Low-Profile Caliper Design - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size - Intuitive Braking Control - Smooth And Light Operation - SLR-EV Technology
$29.99 - $46.99
- 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors -Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub -Aluminum spider -Includes standard type rotor lockring
Proven in World Cup racing, Shimano's Saint Disc Brake sits at the summit of downhill brake technology. The post-mount caliper is equipped with four oversize ceramic pistons for serious power blended with stellar modulation. Heat is the enemy of any braking system, so Shimano uses ICE technology with finned brake pads and a longer banjo to dissipate heat more effectively. All that power is blended with ergonomics, the levers feature tool-free reach and free stroke adjustment, as well as shorter, one-finger friendly lever blades, for a totally customized fit. All this leads to a brake with reduced pad wear, that doesn't fade or squeal, and leaves you in total control.
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano's Deore Hydraulic Disc Brake levers offer high performance at an entry-level price. You get powerful and responsive braking for a wide range of riding styles, from XC to all-mountain with stable performance in any condition. - Smooth and predictable control with balance of power and rigidity - Durable construction with a cool integrated appearance - Sleek and resilient master cylinder design - Servo wave high power brake - Brake Compatibility: Hydraulic disc brake - Brake Lever Size: 2
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
$19.99 - $20.99
This Shimano Alivio BL-T4000 V-Brake Lever Set is compatible with all long-pull brakes, including linear-pull brakes and mountain-style mechanical disc brakes. - Compatible with V-brakes and MTB mechanical disc brakes - Adjustable reach - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
- Brake Pad Types: G02S Resin, J02A Resin (G04S Metal, J04C Metal) - Average Weight: 418.8g
- Brake Position: Rear - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Defined Color: Black
Shimano D02S Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you under control in any conditions. - Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
Page 1 of 3 Next page