Specialized's Expert XC Mountain Bike shoes take the spirit of high performance found on the S-Works iteration and puts it in a value-loaded package. Along these lines, you'll find that it has everything you need to get your feet wet in cross country racing and riding, like a light overall construction, a sophisticated carbon outsole, Boa closures, and a durable SlipNot rubber tread. So go ahead, push it a little harder—these shoes are here to take you to the next level.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed construction is ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon outsole is designed to flex in the toe for more comfortable walking, while it's directionally stiff in order to increase power transfer.
- Boa IP1 Snap dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® lifetime guarantee.
- Light, supple thermo-bonded upper for a superior fit.
- SlipNot rubber outsole is optimized for grip & durability in all conditions.
- Removeable toe lugs for added traction and run-ups.
- Standard Fit for on-bike support and all-day comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: 350g (1/2 pair, size 42)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Black / 42||888818178827||61117-2042|
|Black / 45.5||888818177387||61117-20455||13883|
|Red/Black / 42.5||888818179831||61117-21425|
|Desert Camo / 42.5||888818329106||61118-20425|
|Red/Black / 43||888818178834||61117-2143|
|Red/Black / 43.5||888818178261||61117-21435|
|Red/Black / 44.5||888818180547||61117-21445|
|Desert Camo / 45||888818327805||61118-2045|
|Red/Black / 45||888818174027||61117-2145|
|Red/Black / 45.5||888818172993||61117-21455|
|Red/Black / 46||888818178193||61117-2146|
|Red/Black / 46.5||888818175864||61117-21465|