Featuring a proprietary pad system designed by Dr. Kyle Bickel M.D., Specialized's Grail gloves are ergonomically designed for the best possible fit and protection. They're scientifically tested to help reduce hand numbness by improving circulation and equalizing pressure in the soft tissues of the hand. Even further, you'll find a durable synthetic leather palm, breathable mesh at the top of the hand, and Equalizer gel padding at the palm.
- Minimal teardrop shape makes for a positive handlebar feel
- Synthetic leather palm is both supple and durable
- High-stretch mesh is placed at the top of hand for its soft, breathable qualities.
- Absorbent Microwipe thumb surface for wiping away sweat.
- Easy slip-on wrist cuff fits comfortably without inhibiting movement.
|Neon Yellow / Small||888818034970||67016-1212|
|Neon Yellow / Medium||888818034697||67016-1213|
|Neon Yellow / Large||888818034017||67016-1214|
|Neon Yellow / X-Large||888818034413||67016-1215|
|Neon Yellow / XX-Large||888818034291||67016-1216|
Read 1 ReviewsWrite a Review
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Less time with numb hands
- Not available
- Long road rides
Reviewed by 1 customers
Displaying reviews 1
- Less Time With Numb Hands
- Not Available
- Long Road Rides
I have severe carpal tunnel and these really help keep the numb hands at bay!