$6.95 - $209.95
Wolf Tooth WT-1 Chain Lube is a synthetic lubricant and a chain treatment in the same bottle. As a synthetic chain lubricant, WT-1 will improve the mechanical efficiency of your drivetrain while lasting 3-5x longer than most other chain lubes. As a chain treatment, WT-1 will clean your chain by pushing dirt and debris to the surface where it can be wiped away. It will also protect your chain in all riding conditions, and allow you to ride longer between applications. - Cleans, lubricates, and protects chains - Peak performance in all conditions, wet and dry - Also works on other places of your bike, including hubs, cables, and jockey wheels
High-quality L-key set with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. This ensures that the tool is quickly to hand and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The wear-resistant clip material ensures secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal. The Hex-Plus profile offers a greater contact surface in the head of the screw. The notching effect is therefore reduced to a minimum and damage to the screw head more or less eliminated. The ballpoint on the long arm allows dependable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. Laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys for rapid accessing. - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm - With Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding by size - Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures
$8.99 - $147.15 $8.99 - $147.15 Up to 41% Off
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant is a light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Ideal for all conditions - wet, dry, road and trail - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
$7.29 $15.99 54% Off
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
When we launched Secret Chain Lube, Josh admitted that the starting point for this product was a hot wax recipe he had used for years with pro teams that had won numerous world and Olympic medals. The idea behind Secret Chain Lube was to bring this technology to a lube that didn't require hot melting, but it turns out many of our customers were already big fans of hot waxing chains, and the requests flooded in for us to release the SILCA Secret Wax Blend...so here it is! Consisting of highly refined laboratory-grade paraffin and a high concentration of 3 specific sizes of nano-scale Tungsten disulfide, Secret Chain Blend not only acts as a lubricant but actually acts to modify the surface of the chain, filling in all of the crevices of the metal with highly lubricious and wear-resistant tungsten disulfide particles. As a result, chains waxed with Secret Chain Blend and Secret Chain Lube will actually get faster over time and after repeated waxings. Secret Chain Blend is the only hot wax lubricant to have a specifically matched and compatible drip wax that can be used to 'top off' the wax as needed, extending the duration between hot wax applications, and guaranteeing the quietest running drivetrain possible. Using the combination of Secret Chain Blend and Secret Chain Lube can dramatically extend the chain and drivetrain component life (up to 10x). - 500g / 17.6oz pouch - The chain should be VERY clean and dry before applying
Roughly 70% of damage to high-end carbon components like seat posts, handlebars, and stems happen when making adjustments without using torque measurement. This problem is accentuated by the majority of adjustments occurring on the roadside or trail-side. T-Ratchet + Ti-Torque solves these problems by delivering a highly ergonomic tool with a torque measuring extender that provides real-time feedback as you are tightening the fastener. The Ti-Torque beam has three separate scales on it, 2-6, 3-5, and 4-8, which allow you to easily see when you've reached your desired torque setting. Ti-Torque weighs in at a mere 30 grams meaning you'll hardly notice it's there until you need it. The T-Ratchet uses interchangeable magnetic components to convert from a screwdriver to a ratchet, to a ratcheting T-Handle in seconds, which gives the user the ability to have several tools at once in an extremely small package. - Ti-Torque beam with three separate scales for measuring 2-8Nm - Precision ratchet with convertible magnetic extension - Steel bit extender - S2 steel Hex bits: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm - S2 steel Torx bits: T10, T20, T25 - S2 steel 2mm Phillips head bit - Duck-waxed canvas carrying case measuring 120mm x 70mm x 30mm - Kit weight: 220 grams
Your everyday cleaning solution. Spray onto your frame and clean mild dirt while leaving a ceramic coating to reduce future dirt and debris from sticking to the frame. Buff to a finish. - Encapsulates light dirt and removes from surface - Leaves a traditional ceramic coating behind - Pina Colada Scent - 16oz spray bottle - Perfect for daily cleaning
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
$10.99 - $36.49
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
$10.00 - $40.00
Green Fizz's biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts. - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts - Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC - Can be used with or without water
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
10-Function Premium Multi-Tool - Micro Lever Compatible: Choose from five colors. - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee™. - Hex Wrenches: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm. - T25 and T30 torx and Flat Blade screwdriver. - 96 grams. Rx Micro multi-tools deliver the perfect balance of size, weight, and function, ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments. Designed for performance and durability with 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee™. Each new Rx Micro model now includes a 2mm hex wrench.
21-Function Premium Multi-Tool - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee™. - Hex Wrenches: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm. - T25 and T30 torx and Flat Blade screwdriver. - 1-13 speed Chain Tool with integrated: 7 & 8mm Flare Box Wrenches, 3.23, 3.30, & 3.45 Spoke Wrenches, Shimano® Crank Cap Tool, and Presta Valve Core Tool. - Micro Levers with integrated Quick Link Storage. - 160 grams. Rx Micro multi-tools deliver the perfect balance of size, weight, and function, ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments. Designed for performance and durability with 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee™. Each new Rx Micro model now includes a 2mm hex wrench.
$12.50 - $40.00
- Clean and long-lasting performance in dry to mixed conditions. - Elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, and repels water and grime. - Safe plant-based ingredients. Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, X Dry uses advanced polymer technology that dries to a unique semi-fluid film and provides clean and long-lasting performance in dry to mixed conditions. Noticeably elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, and repels water and grime. Also fantastic for use on derailleurs, shifters, cables, and brake pivot points. CleanTech Chemistry is a proprietary approach to chain lubrication chemistry developed by Pedro’s to achieve new standards of performance using ingredients that are safe for mechanics and riders. Chain lubes commonly feature toxic ingredients that are unsafe for the user and harm the environment. With CleanTech Chemistry, there are no compromises. CleanTech Chemistry lubes share a similar base chemistry but each employs a unique lubricant package designed to optimize the chain surface coating characteristics and maximize performance for the intended riding conditions, while keeping the drivetrain exceptionally clean.
The Bottom Bracket Wrench removes and installs Shimano Hollowtech II, Race Face X-type, FSA MegaExo, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and TruVativ Giga X-pipe bottom brackets. Laser cut for a precise fit, one end of the BBT-9 securely engages the 16 cup notches, while the other end engages the 8 internal splines of the crankarm adjustment cap.
The CC-4 is a drop-in style gauge that measures bicycle chain wear. The laser cut CC-4 accurately measures a long section of chain and strategically comes in contact with the chain in three places, quickly and easily taking the guesswork out of knowing when chain replacement is necessary. A worn chain will cause poor shifting as well as accelerate drivetrain wear. The tool works on any 5 to 12-speed derailleur chain (including SRAM AXS) and is designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75% wear, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement.
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
The HCW-16.3 is a combination 15mm pedal wrench and chain whip. Use for both pedal removal/installation and for cassette removal. Chain whip features improved compatibility with 5-speed to 12-speed mountain and road bike cassettes and freewheels. The HCW-16.3 is 10.75" long (27.3cm).
$19.95 $20.00 On Sale
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
- Muc-Off's 3 most popular brushes in an handy pack - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels
Bike Protect is the ultimate liquid bicycle protection. Preserve and freshen your bike with Bike Protect's incredible water dispersing action! It's a perfect 'all over', after-wash corrosion inhibitor due to its extremely high oil content. This increased oil content creates the finest bike protection spray on the market. It drives out moisture and leaves a sparkling, non-sticky protective layer on your frame, drive chain, metal parts, and paintwork. It's ideal to spray onto your chain to drive out moisture before you apply any of the brilliant Muc-Off chain lubes. Bike Protect doesn't just disperse water after you've given your bike a good clean. It also prevents dirt adhesion between washes and reduces future maintenance time as well as helping reduce friction, wear, and energy consumption. - High performance formula leaves dry, non-sticky, protective film - Safe on frame, metal parts, plastics, rubber, paint, and carbon fiber - Drives out excess moisture - Prevents dirt adhesion - Light lubricant coats moving parts - Quick and easy to use - Aerosol Spray - Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross, MTB, & Fat Bikes - Provides the ultimate performance in freezing conditions - For chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs, pedals, & cleats - Incredible durability - Pipette system for easy application
- Highly efficient carbon fiber assembly compound designed to prevent over-tightening and create a secure coupling between surfaces - Carbon Gripper creates friction between carbon fiber clamping areas and lowers clamping torque without causing fatigue or internal fractures or shortening component life
$21.49 - $24.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
$16.99 - $19.99
- Specially formulated to remove heavy chain grime quickly and safely - Leave the chain contaminant free - Chain cleaner spray uses advanced solvents to cut through dirt and grease quickly and effectively
$5.99 - $11.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
- Highly effective foam cleaner which is ideal for helmet liners, pads, gloves, shoes, body armors or any soft material which comes into contact with the rider - Instant foaming action, which gently agitates dirt and grime away from the surface leaving a fresh citric burst fragrance
Page 1 of 37 Next page