- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
$26.99 - $27.99
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
Park's Heavy-Duty Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations including difficult downhill and freestyle tires. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, forged-steel levers are a full 8-inches long for superior leverage.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Hardened CRV steel bits. 3mm, 4mm & 5mm HEX sizes, T20 & T25 TORX 1/4" bit sizes. Also perfect for most brands of torque wrenches with the optional adapter below.
BB30 service kit for SRAM DUB cranks. - Includes (2) Enduro 6806/29 ABEC-3 sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips - Bearing Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 29mm / Width: 7mm - Enduro ABEC-3 bearings - Use with SRAM DUB cranks Note: SRAM DUB cranksets are not designed to work in 68mm or 73mm wide shells with inboard bearings. Use only if your frame is a direct-fit bearing system, and the BB shell width is 86.5mm or wider.
The Torx-style fastener is quickly becoming standard fare on the modern bicycle. Having the right Torx wrenches in the right sizes is essential for the modern mechanic. The Pedro's L Torx Wrench Set is up to the challenge. We made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's Torx wrenches also feature extra length for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need, in convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, & T40 sizes and convenient holder
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser-cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Prestaratchet advances the art of wrenching bicycles. Consider the irony of using an Allen or Torx key on your expensive and delicate bike parts. Tools like that come free with un-assembled furniture. Isn’t your bike worthy of better? Prestaratchet is faster, safer, less expensive, longer lasting and more comfortable than any key. Compatible with 1/4" bits.
Serfas' Chrome Mini Tool 8 has the basics you need to get home. This mini-tool sports 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches. It also features Phillips and flathead screwdrivers. The tool's body is chrome-plated for durability and the small size lets you take it on every ride.
The best of both worlds are now combined into one. Three tire levers and a CO2 inflator head round out this combo tool. Features: - 1 Tire Lever With Built In CO2 Inflater - 2 Tire Levers With Built In Spoke Hooks - Presta & Scharder Valve Compatible Specs: - Number of Tools: 2 - Weight: 38 Grams - CO2 Lever Length: 5 1/4? - Lever Length: 4 1/2?
- Accurate inexpensive gauge measures wear/elongation of most chains
Durable and compact chrome-plated ratchet tool designed for bicycles. Fine-tooth ratchet with reversing lever and a fixed opening on opposite end. Tool selection optimized for road, gravel and mountain bikes. Super-hard CRV (chrome vanadium) bits. Custom, machined aluminum extension adapter with laser-etched logo. Integrated magnet holds tool bits in place. Ratchet Kit comes in a compact, soft shell carrying case. - Weight: 140g Tool Bits: - Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Star Shaped T10, T25, T30 - Flat Head - Phillips-Head
$12.00 - $20.00
- Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of various bicycle parts and accessories - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
- New design features improved spline geometry and 3/8-inch drive pocket for use with torque wrenches. - Fits 12-notch X 46mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision-fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision-laser-cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrench, BSA30 12x46 features a 3/8-inch drive for use with torque wrenches. It fits 12-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including SRAM DUB, Zipp Vuma, Race Face Cinch, Rotor BSA30, Hawk Racing BB3086, and more. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Sealed bearing extractor for 29mm ID bearings. Extractor has 1/2" thru hole for use with our 1/2" threaded rod press handles. - This extractor is part of a system that requires additional pieces to function.
- Use to install fork dust seals
Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
Suspension maintenance and tuning require tools designed for a precise fit. The SKT-6 from Park Tools is a shop-quality set of six flat-faced sockets designed for use with common suspension fork fittings. Ideal for use with Park Tool Torque Wrenches, the 3/8-inch drive sockets are forged from tough chrome vanadium steel and chrome plated for lasting durability. - 24, 26, 27, 28, 30, 32mm flat-faced sockets - All sockets are 3/8" drive - Note: 27mm socket is tapered for better access on Suntour suspension forks
Engineered for fit, function, and leverage, these L-shaped shop-quality Torx compatible wrenches are a must have for every workshop. - High-torque, industrial steel wrenches - Torx compatible drivers at each end - Includes T6, T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, and T40 - Comfortable, ergonomically designed nylon handles fit perfectly in your hand - Durable wall/pegboard mount tool holder allows easy access and organization
Specially designed for crank bolts, freehub removals and pedal installs and removals, Park's Hex Tools are built for speed, leverage and comfort. Their super-precise hex heads and dual-density, ergonomic handle mean the HTs may soon become your new favorite tools.
$9.95 - $14.49
World-famous Park Tool quality wrapped up in a combination metric wrench. Features both open and 12-point two-way ratcheting box ends. Forged from chrome vanadium steel, chrome plated, meticulously polished, then center dipped in Park Tool blue vinyl for a positive grip. Strong, comfortable, and beautiful!
Page 1 of 16 Next page