Fat Paw grips were developed for riders who crave large-diameter grips that also have a soft feel. The 9.5mm grip thickness reduces hand fatigue and finger numbness, making it an ideal option for riders with large or gloved hands. - 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability - Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions - Includes bar end plugs
Oury single sided V2 lock-on grips. - Flange: No - Lock On: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 127mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 200g
The Tinker Juarez Signature Dread Lock Grips offer the padding and control needed for longer rides. Designed for comfort at every turn, the Dread Lock Grips feature ODI's exclusive ultra-soft and lightweight A.I.R.E. compound along with an offset design that provides additional padding for your hands without the feel of a bulky grip. Soft TPE ends provide extra support when railing turns and help to protect your grips from impacts while the V2.1 Single-Clamp Lock-On system ensures that your grips stay put no matter what the conditions. - Offset Grip design provides more padding on the palm side of grip - Contoured surface for improved comfort on longer rides - Soft TPE Ends offer improved comfort and grip protection - Ergonomic finger cutouts provide improved grip in all conditions - Dread Lock textured surface provides improved control with less effort
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
$29.95 - $39.99
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: 100% recyclable aluminum
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.
The Tech Trail Clamp-Ons combine WTB’s Clamp-On technology with a slim, 30-millimeter profile ideal for smaller hands. The small knobs and DNA rubber gives you good grip while being easy on the hands. Dual clamps keep installation and removal simple and resist twisting and slipping too.
WTB's Technical Trails feature built-in zip-tie channels to keep them stable in sloppy conditions. And, these slim grips are easy to cut and are compatible with trigger and grip shifters.
- Large blocks of conforming rubber cover the entirety of the Wafel grip, while ample spacing allows them to smush independently for increased grip while also providing an exit channel for muck and water - 130mm length and 30mm diameter is good for hands of all sizes - Single lock on clamp holds the grip firmly in place
Insane performance packed into just 9 grams. This is the world’s lightest high-performance grip and lives up to the hype. If weight savings is for you, then these are your grips! - Material: SupaLite Foam - Diameter: 32mm - Length: 130mm - UV Resistant - Latex-free
Sunday's Cornerstone Grips rock traditional styling, current branding, and come in at 150mm in length with plenty of color options. It's not a bad idea to keep an extra pair around.
The Team grip was designed by our team riders who wanted a wider, more comfortable grip for big bars and brakeless riders. Vortex PC Bar Plugz are included. - Designed by Stolen Team riders - Includes color-matched Vortex PC Bar Plugz - Length: 165mm - Diameter: 31mm - Weight: 4.3-ounces per pair
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 30 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 33 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
Spoon Grips have an incredibly slim, low profile design and grip pattern, yet remain reasonably comfortable due to a special tacky rubber compound. Double locking alloy rings keep them secure in any conditions, and soft plastic end plugs protect you from barends. Need the confidence of locking grips without the high price, try a set of Spoons! - Micro diamond pattern tacky rubber grip - Two anodized alloy lock ring clamps - Length: 130mm - Diameter: 30mm - Weight: 110g/pair - Plastic end cap included
Salsa's Backcountry Grips are constructed of sticky, durable, supple rubber and are sized for comfortable use with or without gloves. - ADV BY BIKE text blocks sized for comfort with or without gloves - 143mm overall length
Salsa's Backcountry Lock-On Grips provide confidence, comfort and style. They feature sticky rubber that's tapered up towards the lock-ring for a sure-fire grasp, a single-sided lock-on collar and they're sized for both glove and non-glove use. - ADV BY BIKE text blocks sized for comfort with or without gloves - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars
- Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars - Grip only, no lock rings. - For replacement use
These foam fatties measure 33mm in diameter and feature a high-density foam construction around an inner plastic sleeve with single-sided aluminum lock-on collar. Great for winter riding.
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
$22.00 - $33.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's HydroR Lever Hoods. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and are a great replacement hood for HydroR levers.
$23.00 - $27.00
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
- Clear, gel pads provide added shock absorption while positioned between the lever hood and top-handlebar transition under handlebar tape - Two, left and right sets with integrated channels for either inside or outside, under tape cable routing
- 1-piece, integrated Lock-On grip. - Exclusively fits 19mm bar ends. - Dual Density Design. - Smaller 25-26mm outer diameter. - Smaller 115mm length. - Tapered and slotted core to eliminate slippage. - Plush SDG Icon pattern for superior grip control and vibration dampening.
- Dual Density Design - Integrated, 1pc Lock-On - Tapered Inner Core – prevents slippage - Mushrooms for ultimate comfort - Ergonomically ramped and undercut grabbers for superior grip - Ovalized design for ultimate comfort and control - Circular Iconic dampers - Flared outer ends
Page 1 of 5 Next page